GATORHYDE: The # 1 Spray-In Bed Liner!
The Industry's Leader in Polyurea and Polyurethane
Spray-On Protective Coatings for Corrosion Protection!
GatorHyde’s Rapid Curing, High-Pressure spray-applied protective coatings are the “Nations” most versatile, advanced, long lasting and durable of any elastomeric coating in today’s industry. GatorHyde offers a complete line of spray-on elastomer coatings targeted for corrosion protection of steel, concrete, fiberglass and wood surfaces. GatorHyde offers protective coatings that are ECO-FRIENDLY, FIRE RESISTANT, POTABLE WATER APPROVED, CORROSION RESISTANT and can be applied in SUB-ZERO TEMPERATURES.
GatorHyde also manufactures some of the toughest polyurea coatings the industry has to offer with physical properties 20-40% higher than most other modified or pure-polyurea, Fast-Set, Spray Applied Polymers.
GatorHyde CG: Chemline's Number 1 selling product, was specifically formulated, engineered and developed for the Spray-On bed liner industry. Today GatorHyde CG is one of our most popular Polyurea coatings. Nothing compares to GatorHyde CC for cosmetic appeal, slip resistant qualities and ease of application. Because this product was formulated for applications under the most extreme conditions, it is also a favorite in the Work Truck and Marine Industry.
Regardless of the application, the complete family of GatorHyde polyurea coating systems, manufactured by CHEMLINE, INC. are designed to provide excellent protection to your Pick-Up, Farm Equipment, RV, Work Boat, Work Truck, Trailer, or any steel application needing solid protection against the onslaught of corrosive salt and chemical attack.
When it comes to sheer performance, abrasion resistance and complete waterproofing, nothing equals GatorHyde Protective Coating systems. GatorHyde is not sensitive to high humidity, or even low temperatures. It can be applied in the most extreme conditions and still cure in seconds not minutes or hours.
GatorHyde coatings are complete monolithic membranes (seamless) therefore eliminating the possibility for a potential seam leak. GatorHyde will NOT peel, flake or chip and because of its unique elastomeric qualities is very resilient upon impact and will not crack like harder coatings will.
Pictures: San Mateo Bridge - ElastoGard ARC & PolySpar HP / New Zealand leeching containment tank for the mining industry - ElastoGard DLX
Why GatorHyde Protective Coatings?
- All GatorHyde Protective Coatings are produced from Chemline’s 140,000 SF manufacturing plant.
- Chemline has on staff over 9 degreed Chemists
- Chemline is one of the largest manufactures of polyurea & polyurethane technology in the industry.
- GatorHyde products go through a battery of both Chemical and Physical Test before market entry.
- GatorHyde offered the “First 2-Component Cartridge, Bed liner Spray System.
- GatorHyde one of the First to develop a Low-Pressure, two component pump to spray polyurea.
- GatorHyde DLX is “THE TOUGHEST “ elastomer coating with over 7,000 Tensile Strength.
- GatorHyde was the “FIRST” High-Pressure Polyurea Spray, applied in the Marine Industry.
- GatorHyde polyurea spray is the most specified coating for the Work Truck & Heavy Hauling Industry.